Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse (RN) III- Labor & Delivery in Frisco, Texas
Registered Nurse (RN) III- Labor & Delivery
Our close-knit Labor & Delivery unit is looking for top skilled nurses. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Frisco, 12400 N Dallas Parkway, Frisco, Texas, 75033
Work hours: PRN, Night shift, 7:00pm – 7:00am
Labor & Delivery Department highlights:
· Average 120 deliveries per month
· Focused on the experience of all who enter the hospital
· Promote family-centered care
Supportive of the patient’s vision of the Labor & Delivery process
Here’s What You Need
Nursing Diplomas or Associate degree from an accredited Nursing program
Bachelors Degree preferred
CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency (required)
Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support certification prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly Required
NRP - Neonatal Resuscitation Program required upon hire
ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification within 90 days from hire is required
IFM - Intermediate Fetal Monitoring certification upon hire preferred – will obtain within 6 months of hire
NRPA-Advanced Neonatal Resuscitation Program 90 Days Required
CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training Maintained Annually 90 Days Required
1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required
More than 1 years Labor & Delivery RN experience preferred
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
· Assesses the patient
· Plans the care of the patient
· Intervenes as appropriate
· Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
· Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
· Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
· Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Program, well as several other benefits.
· Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
· Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
· Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Texas Health Frisco is a 93-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital, and medical office community offering primary care and multispecialty medicine. Our location in the North DFW area provides convenient care to the residents of Frisco and surrounding areas. We specialize in women’s services, outpatient surgery, NICU and emergency medicine. Plus, we’ve earned Magnet® status, Joint Commission certifications and we’re a Baby Friendly designated facility. You belong here.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.