Texas Health Resources SECURITY OFFICER PRN AS NEEDED in Frisco, Texas
Texas Health Hospital Frisco is seeking a Security Officer to work PRN as needed.
The address is 12400 Dallas Parkway Frisco, TX 75033
Salary range is min $14.94/hr to max $26.62 based on relevant experience
The work schedule is a rotating schedule as needed
Performs officer duties to include, but not limited to:
• Patrols buildings and ground for unlocked secured areas for after hour entry.
• Locks and opens doors according to schedules.
• Provides individual and group escorts to and from parking areas
• Identifies and removes unauthorized individuals from property
• Enforces campus parking policies/cite violations
• Maintains compliance with Security policies
• Pursues and detains persons involved in criminal activity
• Fills out incident/offense report forms and composes narratives.
• Gives directions to areas of facility
• Interacts with police, fire personnel, patients, visitors and staff.
• Provides vehicle assistance
• Patrols interior/perimeter of campus and parking
Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities. Reports and escalates situations to the Threat Management team as appropriate.
Provides quality customer service to Texas Health employees, visitors, and guest.
• Greets people with courtesy and respect using the 10/5 rule
• Provides directions and assistance employees, visitors and guests
• Provide general information regarding Texas Health campuses
• Provides transport/and escorts to and from campus parking lots
Responds timely to calls for service and emergency situations.
• Assesses the situation and utilizes appropriate de-escalation measures
• Utilizes critical thinking skills and provides the appropriate level of force for the situation
• Responds to and activates the appropriate emergency response code
• Interacts with and provides assistance to Police, Fire, EMS and other emergency staff as required
H.S. Diploma or Equivalent Required And
Associate's Degree Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Security or closely related field. Preferred
2 Years security or law enforcement Preferred
2 Years healthcare or education Preferred
Licenses and Certifications
DL - Drivers License Class C and insurable Upon Hire Req And
CSO - Commissioned Security Officer Texas Private Security Level 2 14 Days Req And
CSO - Commissioned Security Officer Texas Private Security Level 3 60 Days Req And
CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training Upon Hire Req And
ACPI - Advanced Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 6 Months Req Or
CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 30 Days Req And
ACPI - Advanced Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 12 Months Req
Ability to make independent decisions with tact and mature/positive attitude. ability to assume responsibilities. Ability to be cooperative, discreet and courteous within scope of assigned authority.
Must possess the ability to physically defend and/or restrain people.
Must successfully complete a psychological evaluation.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Hospital Frisco — a health care campus designed to be a destination for the residents of Frisco and surrounding communities. Scheduled to open later this year, Texas Health Frisco will be a place where every experience matters. Located on 20 acres off the Dallas North Tollway in northwest Collin County, Texas Health Frisco will feature a 325,000-square-foot, 73-bed acute care hospital that will include a 24/7 emergency room, surgical services, women’s services and a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).
The 120,000-square-foot medical office building will house primary care practices and a multispecialty clinic. Offering this broad range of clinical specialties in one location will bring comprehensive health care to Northwest Collin County, exceeding the unique needs of each individual and the collective well-being of the community.
A few of our recent accomplishments
A 2020 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (6 th year in a row)
A 2020 "Top 100 Places to Work" by the Dallas Morning News (9th time)
A 2019 Companies that Care list by People magazine and Great Place to Work®
Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor (2019)
A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.