Texas Health Resources Supervisor, Registered Nurse (RN) —Intensive Care Unit (ICU)—Full time Days (40 hrs)—Frisco in Frisco, Texas
Looking for an opportunity for advancement and growth? We opened in January 2020 and looking for top talent to come join our already expanding Intensive Care Unit (ICU). Our ICU has state-of-the-art technology and is looking for members to share their skill and experience!
Texas Health Frisco is located at 12400 Dallas Parkway, Frisco, TX 75033
Salary Range: $38.42 - $58.28/hour, commensurate with working experience
Work Schedule: Full-time; 40 hrs/week; 7 AM - 7 PM, 2 eight-hour shifts, and 2 twelve-hour shifts per week
Our Intensive Care Unit is looking for a full-time Supervisor to join our team who maintains a high degree of confidentiality possesses positive interpersonal skills and is customer service focused. This Supervisor position will Collaborate with Leadership, UBC, and appropriate team members to establish, implement, and monitor department policies/procedure
Intensive Care Unit Department highlights:
• 16-bed General Acute Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
• Swing-bed unit based on acuity level.
• Experience with a variety of patients – CRRT, Balloon pumps, hyperthermia, hypothermia, various drips, step-down patients, neuro patients
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate’s degree in Nursing required;
• BSN preferred.
• 2 Years’ experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN residency program Required; Three (3) or more years’ current experience as an Acute ICU RN is strongly preferred.
• 2 years’ previous experience as a charge nurse or similar leadership role (Charge nurse, committee chair, preceptor) required
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire.
• RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS upon hire – Require upon Hire
• ACLS upon hire - Require upon Hire
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources and UT Southwestern Medical Center have collaborated to build a new health care campus in Frisco that includes a hospital, medical office building, parking garage, green space and many amenities, including a walking trail and café. Texas Health Hospital Frisco is a health care campus designed to be a destination for the residents of Frisco and surrounding communities. Texas Health Frisco Hospital is a 73-bed full-service facility that includes surgical, imaging services, women and children’s services. The hospital will also have a 24-hour emergency department, a neonatal intensive care unit level II, orthopedics, Med-Surg and critical care. Texas Health Frisco will be hiring 300 employees including nursing, surgical, respiratory, imaging, therapy, pharmacy, materials management, patient care techs, quality, risk, engineering, security, and patient access. Additionally, UT Southwestern is planning on bringing the following specialties to the campus: neurosciences, orthopedic surgery, oncology, ENT, and pediatric subspecialties. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence
Texas Health Highlights
• Fortune's list of Best Workplaces in Health Care (#1): https://fortune.com/best-workplaces-health-care/2020/
• “Best Workplaces(TM) for Diversity” by Fortune and Great Place to Work® (5 th year in row): https://fortune.com/best-workplaces-for-diversity/2019/
• Great Place to Work's Best Workplaces in Texas™ 2020: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/texas/2020?category=large
• 2019 Texan by Nature 20 (TxN 20): https://texanbynature.org/txn20/
• Platinum-level recognition in the 2019 “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles®” awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health (eleventh year to appear on the list and fourth year to receive the Platinum award)
• A 2019 Gold Level Workplace Health Achievement Award by the American Heart Association (4 th year in a row)
• Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the nation (2016)
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more. Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.