Texas Health Resources Food Service Lead - Full Time Rotating Shift in Kaufman, Texas
Food Service Worker Lead
Fast-paced, high volume department is looking for top skilled food service workers. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Kaufman, 850 Ed Hall Drive, Kaufman, TX 75142
Work hours: Full Time, Rotating shifts. Weekends and holidays required.
Food and Nutrition Services Department highlights:
· Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment.
· Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated leadership resources.
Here’s What You Need
High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
2 years of relevant experience in Food Services required
1 year of supervisory experience in a food service environment preferred.
FHC - Food Handlers Certificate 30 Days required
What You Will Do
· Leads staff in daily activities and works with them as needed, assigns and checks work and maintains workflow. In the absence of the Supervisor or Manager leads team in designated areas.
· Assists with training of staff including the coordination of required in-services.
· Maintains food safety requirements according to HACCP and health department standards in the performance of all duties.
· Records refrigerator temperatures in areas of responsibility and takes appropriate action if there are inadequate temperatures.
· Suggests and assists with implementation of improvement opportunities to assist with cost control, maintain/improve efficiency and improve customer satisfaction.
· Performs other job duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Food Service Worker Lead
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment programs as well as several other benefits.
· Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment
· Positively impact patients’ quality of life
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
· Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated clinical leadership resources.
For more than 40 years, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman has served the communities of Kaufman, Crandall, Forney, Gun Barrel City, Mabank, Terrell, and surrounding areas. We’re a 91-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital that serves our community with excellence every day. We specialize in a wide variety of surgical services, including orthopedic surgery as well as diagnostic and imaging services and outpatient physical therapy. We also specialize in respiratory care, nuclear medicine, and emergency medicine. Texas Health Kaufman is a Joint Commission-certified facility. We’re recognized by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) as a Pathway to Excellence hospital for our commitment to creating a positive practice environment that engages and empowers our staff. You belong here.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.