Texas Health Resources RN - Med/surg Tele - Full Time - Nights in Kaufman, Texas
Full Time - Variable 7a-7p or 7p-7a - Rotating Weekends/Holidays
Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs.
• Associates Degree Required. BSN preferred.
• RNs hired after January, 2014, require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date. RNs hired within THR after December, 2016, require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date.
• One year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program, or acceptance into a THR residency program.
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing
• Current AHA BLS and ACLS training.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
• Patient assessment and time management skills
• Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly
• Must be a team player, have good communication skills and able to work in fast paced environment Effective in managing multiple acute chronic disease processes.
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman is a 91-bed acute-care, full-service hospital serving Kaufman and Henderson counties and southern Dallas County since 1979. Hospital services include women’s care, cardiac rehabilitation, wound care and diagnostic and imaging services. Texas Health Kaufman was recently recognized as a Pathway to Excellence® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and is a Level IV Trauma Center. Our location, 35 miles southeast of downtown Dallas, brings all the perks of country living to your lifestyle and puts the city's best features within convenient reach
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.