Texas Health Resources RN/Registered Nurse--Emergency Dept--Full Time Nights (7P-7A)--Kaufman in Kaufman, Texas
* Sign-On Bonus - $10,000.00 for all full time Emergency openings*
Texas Health Kaufman is located at 850 Ed Hall Dr, Kaufman, TX 75142
Salary Range: $26.0 - $50.40/hour, commensurate with working experience
Work Schedule: Full-time; 36 hrs/week; 7 PM - 7 AM, every other weekend required
Our 13-bed, Emergency Department is looking for a full-time Registered Nurse to join our team who maintains a high degree of confidentiality possesses positive interpersonal skills and is customer service focused
Emergency Department highlights:
• Self-scheduling that helps with work/life balance as well as opportunities for educational and career growth
• Nurse to Patient ratio is 1:1
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate’s degree in Nursing required;
• BSN preferred. Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required.
• One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program. ED and/or ICU experience preferred
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire.
• RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• ACLS upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• PALS/ENPC within 6 months required
• CPI within 60 days of hire required
• TNCC within 12 months of hire required
• 5 Level ESI Triage Preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class
Why Texas Health Resources?
At Texas Health Kaufman we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 91-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1979. Our location in the Kaufman provides convenient care to the residents of Henderson counties, Kaufman, Crandall, Forney, Terrell, southern Dallas and the surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for women’s services, cardiac rehabilitation, wound care, diagnostic and imaging services we’ve got it. Plus we’re a Pathway to Excellence hospital, a Level IV Trauma Center and provide top-notch respiratory care, nuclear medicine and emergency medicine.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health Kaufman is a Joint Commission-certified Stage IV Trauma Facility, a Stage III Certified Stroke Center and has received the Gold Seal of Approval for Chest Pain Certification. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for emergency services, women’s services, cardiac care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
Texas Health Highlights
• Fortune's list of Best Workplaces in Health Care (#1)
• “Best Workplaces(TM) for Diversity” by Fortune and Great Place to Work® (5 th year in row)
• Great Place to Work's Best Workplaces in Texas™ 2020
• 2019 Texan by Nature 20 (TxN 20)
• Platinum-level recognition in the 2019 “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles®” awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health (eleventh year to appear on the list and fourth year to receive the Platinum award)
• A 2019 Gold Level Workplace Health Achievement Award by the American Heart Association (4 th year in a row)
• Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the nation (2016)
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.