Texas Health Resources RN/Registered Nurse—Intensive Care Unit (ICU)—Part Time Nights (7P-7A) –Kaufman in Kaufman, Texas
Looking for an ICU Family? Then look no further. Texas Health Kaufman is the only ICU in the Kaufman area, and our unit is family to us. Come be a part of a small, but busy ICU!
Texas Health Kaufman is located at 850 Ed Hall Dr, Kaufman, TX 75142
Salary Range : $26.50 - $50.82/hour, commensurate with working experience
Work Schedule : Part-time; 24hrs/week; 7 PM - 7 AM, every other weekend required
Our 8-bed, Intensive Care Unit is looking for a full-time Registered Nurse to join our team who maintains a high degree of confidentiality possesses positive interpersonal skills and is customer service focused
Intensive Care Unit Department highlights:
• Fast growing, Level IV Trauma facility
• Great family environment with strong team unit
• Self-scheduling that helps with work/life balance as well as opportunities for educational and career growth
• Nurse to Patient ratio is 1:1 - 1:2 depending on census
• Only ICU in Kaufman area
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate degree Graduate of an accredited Nursing program
• BSN preferred.
• One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program
• ICU experience strongly preferred
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire.
• RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• ACLS within 6 months required
• CPI within 60 days of hire required
Texas Health Resources :
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals. At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence
Texas Health Highlights :
• Fortune's list of Best Workplaces in Health Care (#1): https://fortune.com/best-workplaces-health-care/2020/
• “Best Workplaces(TM) for Diversity” by Fortune and Great Place to Work® (5 th year in row): https://fortune.com/best-workplaces-for-diversity/2019/
• Great Place to Work's Best Workplaces in Texas™ 2020: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/texas/2020?category=large
• 2019 Texan by Nature 20 (TxN 20): https://texanbynature.org/txn20/
• Platinum-level recognition in the 2019 “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles®” awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health (eleventh year to appear on the list and fourth year to receive the Platinum award)
• A 2019 Gold Level Workplace Health Achievement Award by the American Heart Association (4 th year in a row)
• Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the nation (2016)
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more. Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.