Texas Health Resources CVOR Surgery Circulator/RN/Registered Nurse/Full Time/Plano in Plano, Texas
Texas Health Resources Plano Hospital seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work Full Time in the Operating Room as a CVOR RN.
The address is Texas Health Plano 6200 West Parker Road TX 75093-7914
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.82/hr. – based on relevant experience
• Shift is 6:30 am-3:00 pm, full-time, (5) 8 hour shifts, weekends, call, and holidays required
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse in the Operating Room, or completion of an RN residency program.
• Minimum of 2 years CVOR RN experience preferred
• A Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BSN preferred
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• Good computer skills using a medical management application.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.