Texas Health Resources Dishwasher – Full Time in Plano, Texas
Dishwasher – Full Time
We’re looking for qualified Dishwashers like you to join our Texas Health family.
Work location: 6200 West Parker Road TX 75093-7914
Work hours: Full Time – 40 hours, 6:00AM – 2:30PM or 11:30AM – 8:00PM with rotating weekends and holidays
Salary range: $15.00 /hr. Min. to $17.82/hr. Max – Based on relevant experience
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano is a 386-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and a recognized clinical leader, providing technologically advanced care to Plano, Frisco and surrounding communities since 1991. This full-service facility features a comprehensive range of specialties, including emergency medicine, cardiology, adult and adolescent behavioral health, state of the art surgical services and the only AACN Beacon Gold adult intensive care unit in the DFW area.
Texas Health Plano has more than 1,700 employees and 1300 physicians in more than 65 specialties on its medical staff.
High School Diploma or Equivalent is preferred
Previous cashier, food service or dishwashing experience helpful
FHC – Food Handlers Certificate within 30 days of hire required
• Reading, basic math, written language in English.
• Cooperative, discreet, and courteous.
• Good communication and organizational skills.
• Positive customer service attributes.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful Food Service Worker will
• Washes and sanitizes dishes, pots and pans as well as all cooking utensils and cooking equipment, according to department standards and procedures.
• Stocks, stores, labels and delivers food and supplies to designated areas in a timely manner.
• Prepares work area for next service period.
• Follows the FIFO method and ensures proper rotation of food products.
• Maintains assigned areas and equipment in safe, clean, neat, and orderly manner to meet/exceed both department and TDH sanitation standards in both department sanitation and personal hygiene.
• Disposes of trash and garbage according to standards and procedures.
• Follows “clean as you go” as well as proper hand hygiene.
• Assembles/disassembles dish washing equipment as well as serving line where/when appropriate and/or bus tables/tray return in dining areas.
• May help with food assembly.
• Labels and dates foods according to HACCP standards.
• Ability to learn HACCP sanitation guidelines and follow for safe food handling.
• Knows and performs proper procedure for taking and recording temperatures of food items, both raw and cooked and refrigerated units.
• Demonstrates and performs procedures when temperatures are inadequate according to standards.
• Understands and utilizes the FIFO system of food production.
• Ability to follow/learn OSHA safety guidelines.
• Performs other job duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manger.
Why Texas Health At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make THR a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
“America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.