Texas Health Resources Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) Tech - Full Time 7:00am-3:30pm - GI Lab in Plano, Texas
Texas Health Plano seeks to hire an c to join the GI Lab Team.
The address is 6200 West Parker Road, Plano, TX 75093.
Salary: Min $17.96 – Max $27.50, based on relevant work experience.
• Full Time: 40 hours per week. Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm. Call Required; 30 minute response time
As an ERCP Tech, with Texas Health Plano, you will work in 2 Endoscopy suites, 1 Cysto suite, and 1 Bronchoscopy suite. The Endoscopic Department is equipped to handle a wide range of inpatient and outpatient surgical services. We are expanding our Endoscopy service line and targeting exceptional staff that are trained in Gastroenterology procedures.
The essential duties of this position are:
• Collects patient data, identifies and reports significant findings to nurse.
• Performs technical procedures safely and proficiently.
• Documents accurately and appropriately.
• Assists in admission/transfer/discharge.
• In collaboration/consultation with nurse, adapts care to reflect age-specific and developmental considerations.
• In collaboration/consultation with the nurse, incorporates cultural/ religious needs and beliefs into delivery of care
• Supports and meets regulatory requirements.
• Maintains and enhances patient care skills.
• Seeks assistance and supervision when performing unfamiliar tasks.
• Serves as a patient advocate.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• H.S. Diploma or Equivalent
• 3 Years GI clinical experience required.
• Previous ERCP experience preferred.
• CNA - Certified Nurse’s Aide or MA - Medical Assistant or EMT - Emergency Medical Technician preferred upon hire.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, ability to functioning fast-paced environment.
WHY TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is a 366-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical leader, providing technologically advanced care to Plano, Frisco and surrounding communities since 1991. This full-service facility features a full range of specialties including emergency medicine, cardiology, adult and adolescent behavioral health, pediatrics, an adult intensive care unit, state of the art and technologically advanced surgical services and a Level III NICU. Texas Health Plano has more than 1,600 employees and over 1,360 physicians on its medical staff in more than 65 specialties. The hospital is an Advanced Level III Trauma Facility, accredited Chest Pain Center by The Joint Commission, named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Collin County and a Gold-Level Mother Friendly business. Texas Health Plano is the recipient of the Disease Specific Care Certifications from the Joint Commission in Chest Pain, Joint Replacement – Hip and Joint Replacement – Knee and an Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020 (#15) (6 th year in a row)
• 2020 Fortune's list of Best Workplaces in Health Care (#1)
• Best Workplaces for Millennials for 2019 by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• Platinum-level recognition in the 2019 “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles®” awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health
• 2019 "Best Workplaces for Women" by Great Place to Work®
• 2019 Gold Level Workplace Health Achievement Award by the American Heart Association
• 2019 HealthCare's Most Wired by CHIME and Modern Healthcare
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.