Texas Health Resources Maintenance Specialist I in Plano, Texas
Maintenance Specialist I
Fast-paced, high volume Facilities department is looking for top skilled specialist. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Plano , 6200 West Parker Road TX 75093-7914
Work hours: Full Time, 40 Hours, 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
· A very diverse and inclusive team with a focus on exceptional customer care
· We have an exceptional team that is always willing to help, learn, and teach.
· We pride ourselves in our abilities to respond to the needs of our customers with efficiency and quality work.
Here’s What You Need
· H.S Diploma or Equivalent required
· 3 Years in commercial or industrial environment required
· 1 Year healthcare environment preferred.
· DL – Driver License Upon Hire Required
· Other Healthcare Maintenance Certification Upon Hire Preferred
What You Will Do
· Provide routine and specialized building repair and maintenance support for hospital, hospital equipment, and hospital properties utilizing the computerized maintenance management system.
· Performs the duties of skill trades such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, general maintenance, mechanical, HVAC, and exterior maintenance as required
· Provide technical support and general guidance to facility staff in the repair and operation of facility equipment, components, utilities, and the like
· Participate in hospital and departmental safety programs, education opportunities, and related training.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Maintenance Specialist I
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student Loan forgiveness as well as several other benefits.
· Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment
· Positively impact patients’ quality of life
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
· Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated clinical leadership resources
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Since 1991, Texas Health Plano has served the communities of Plano, Frisco, Carrollton, Addison, Richardson, and McKinney. We’re a 386-bed, full-service hospital serving North Texas with incredible care and amazing people. We specialize in emergency medicine and trauma, cardiology, neurosurgery and spine, advanced orthopedics, women’s services, adult and adolescent behavioral health, an adult intensive care unit and state of the art and technologically advanced surgical services. Plus, we’re a Level II Trauma Facility, the only health care facility in Collin County to have achieved both the Level IV NICU and Level IV Maternal facility designation and have a DNV-certified Comprehensive Stroke Program. Texas Health Plano is a four-time Magnet-designated hospital, the only AACN Beacon Gold adult intensive care unit in the DFW area, accredited by the Joint Commission in Hip and Knee Replacement and a Primary Heart Attack Center. We offer top-notch benefits including an on-site childcare center created for working parents. You belong here.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.