Texas Health Resources Non Certified Anesthesia Tech - PRN in Plano, Texas
NON-CERTIFIED ANESTHESIA TECH - prn
We’re looking for qualified Non-Certified Anesthesia Technicians like you to join our Texas Health family.
• Work location: Texas Health Plano
• Work environment: Surgery
• Work hours: Day shift, as needed
• Salary range: $17.44 - $27.34 per hour (based on relevant experience)
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is a 366-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical leader, providing technologically advanced care to Plano, Frisco and surrounding communities since 1991. This full-service facility features a full range of specialties including emergency medicine, cardiology, adult and adolescent behavioral health, pediatrics, an adult intensive care unit, state of the art and technologically advanced surgical services and a Level IV NICU. Texas Health Plano has more than 1,600 employees and over 1,360 physicians on its medical staff in more than 65 specialties. The hospital is an Advanced Level III Trauma Facility, accredited Chest Pain Center by The Joint Commission, named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Collin County and a Gold-Level Mother Friendly business. Texas Health Plano is the recipient of the Disease Specific Care Certifications from the Joint Commission in Chest Pain, Joint Replacement – Hip and Joint Replacement – Knee and an Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
High school diploma or equivalent required
Relevant experience or training program preferred
Licenses and Certifications
BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support (prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly required)
Organized; Good Communication Skills; Ability to work under pressure and multi-task; work independently, basic computer knowledge
• Provides support to anesthesia providers during routine and urgent surgical cases and procedures to ensure quality patient care.
• Provides support to anesthesia staff with preparation of room and equipment needed for patient care.
• Protects patient and personal safety by following department processes, maintaining a sterile environment and understanding equipment function.
• Maintains supply, equipment and pharmacy inventory to optimize delivery of anesthesia services.
• Maintains cleanliness and proper function of anesthesia equipment and workroom.
• Daily computer support.
• Troubleshoots equipment.
• Able to support Anesthesiologist in Optime.
• Assists in meeting departmental/hospital KPIs related to patient outcomes, customer satisfaction, financial performances, organizational effectiveness and community health care (Reach Out Programs)
• Communicates with supervisor on daily activity of schedule and unit needs.
• Works with multidisciplinary team and other departments to coordinate patient care.
• Utilizes communication tools such as HEART (hear, emphasized, apologized, thank you), SBAR and Team HRO/High Reliability Tools.
Why Texas Health
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make it a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
• 2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
• Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
• “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
• A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Anesthesia Tech:
Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment
Positively impact patients’ quality of life
Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated clinical leadership resources
Enjoy opportunities for growth
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.