Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse, Central Nursing Pool - Full Time, Nights - Sign On Bonus $10K for Eligible New Hires in Plano, Texas
Registered Nurse, Central Nursing Pool - Full Time, Nights
* $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS *
Are you looking for a rewarding career with top-notch benefits? We’re looking for a qualified Registered Nurse like you to join our Texas Health family.
Work location: Texas Health Plano
Work environment: Central Nursing Pool
Work hours: Full-time, 36 Hours Weekly, 6:45pm – 7:15am
Salary range: $27.50 - $52.88 per hour (based on relevant experience)
$10,000 sign-on bonus for eligible Registered Nurse new hires (eligible upon hire with a signed retention agreement)
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is a 366-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical leader, providing technologically advanced care to Plano, Frisco and surrounding communities since 1991. This full-service facility features a full range of specialties including emergency medicine, cardiology, adult and adolescent behavioral health, pediatrics, an adult intensive care unit, state of the art and technologically advanced surgical services and a Level III NICU. Texas Health Plano has more than 1,600 employees and over 1,360 physicians on its medical staff in more than 65 specialties. The hospital is an Advanced Level III Trauma Facility, accredited Chest Pain Center by The Joint Commission, named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Collin County and a Gold-Level Mother Friendly business. Texas Health Plano is the recipient of the Disease Specific Care Certifications from the Joint Commission in Chest Pain, Joint Replacement – Hip and Joint Replacement – Knee and an Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
• Associate's Degree Nursing Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption. Please contact your Human Resources department for additional information or questions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Preferred
• 1 Year Experience as a Clinical Nurse or completion of an RN residency Required
• 2 Years Experience as a Clinical Nurse Highly Preferred
• Telemetry/Med Surg Experience Highly Preferred
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Required And
• BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required
• ACLS – Advance Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Preferred
Position Responsibilities A Registered Nurse with Texas Health Plano will respond to others’ priorities regarding safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful Registered Nurse will
• Complete regular assessments and maintenance of comfort
• Have knowledge of basic physiology and pathophysiology
• Have knowledge of human emotions during health and illness
• Have knowledge of human development across the life span
• Have knowledge of pain and suffering, pain interventions and pain comfort/theories.
• Provide safe patient care as evidenced by:
• Use barcode medication verification (BMV) during medication administrations
• Complete accurate documentation in the electronic health record
• Complete assessments accurately and in a timely manner
• Individualize care plans specific to the needs of the patient
• Provide consistent attention to airway, intake, elimination, sleep, rest, mobility and hygiene needs
• Demonstrate knowledge of patient rights and incorporating into daily practice
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health Registered Nurse you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
“America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Plano Registered Nurse:
Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment
Positively impact patients’ quality of life
Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated clinical leadership resources
Enjoy opportunities for growth
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.