Texas Health Resources RN - Neuro Spine - Full Time - Nights in Plano, Texas
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano a MAGNET and Center of Excellence facility has a new opportunity for a Neuro & Spine RN to help meet the needs of our patients.
Shift Hours: Full Time Nights | 7pm - 7am
Our 24 bed Neuro & Spine Unit care for a variety of complex illnesses and diagnosis.
Our patients, including neurosurgery, general surgery, trauma, and medical patients.
One year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire.
• Current AHA BLS training and license upon hire.
CPI within 60 days of hire.
• Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs.
• RNs hired after January, 2014, require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date. RNs hired within THR after December, 2016, require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of computer documentation; good keyboard skills; working knowledge of the care and management of the patient in the setting
Must be highly motivated and committed to a quality of care that emphasizes the patient first.
Qualified candidate will have excellent customer service and teamwork skills as well as clinical competence.
• CMSRN or other certification
• 2+ years experience as an RN in acute care setting
Experience working in an Acute Medical Surgical or Neuro setting.
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is a 366-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical leader, providing technologically advanced care to Plano, Frisco and surrounding communities since 1991.
This full-service facility features a full range of specialties including emergency medicine, cardiology, adult and adolescent behavioral health, pediatrics, an adult intensive care unit, state of the art and technologically advanced surgical services and a Level III NICU.
Texas Health Plano has more than 1,600 employees and over 1,360 physicians on its medical staff in more than 65 specialties.
The hospital is an Advanced Level III Trauma Facility, accredited Chest Pain Center by The Joint Commission, named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Collin County and a Gold-Level Mother Friendly business.
Texas Health Plano is the recipient of the Disease Specific Care Certifications from the Joint Commission in Chest Pain, Joint Replacement – Hip and Joint Replacement – Knee and an Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center.
We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.