Texas Health Resources RN (Registered Nurse)--Emergency in Plano, Texas
*Sign-On Bonus - $15,000.00 for all full time Emergency openings (External employees only)*
Come join our emergency department at our Texas Health Prosper Wellness Center. This facility offers a 24/7 Emergency Department, Outpatient services including a lab, physical/sports/hand therapy century and offers MRI, X-Ray and CT services.
Texas Health Proper is located at 1970 W University Dr, Prosper, TX 75078
Salary Range : $27.50-$52.88 hour, commensurate with working experience
Work Schedule : HOURS: Nights 7P-7A; 3 12- hour shifts and every other weekend required
Emergency Department highlights:
• Our 10-bed facility is an extension of our Texas Health Plano hospital, which is a Level II Trauma, Chest Pain Center and Stroke Center.
• Self-Scheduling schedule
• Free Wi-Fi
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate degree in Nursing required;
• BSN preferred.
• Other - CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency Req
• One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
• Two years of Emergency experience strongly preferred
• RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS-Basic Cardiac Life Support (prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly required)
• ACLS Advanced Cardiac Life Support- within 90 days of hire required
• CPI within 60 days of hire required
• PALS within 90 days of hire required
• TNCC within 6 months of hire required
Why Texas Health Prosper ?
Texas Health Neighborhood Care and Wellness Center Prosper, a facility licensed under Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, serves the Prosper, Celina, Little Elm, Cross Roads, and surrounding Collin County communities. The campus of Texas Health Prosper offers comprehensive medical services that include Diagnostic Imaging, Clinical Laboratory, Community Fitness Center, Physical Therapy, Sports Rehabilitation, Hand Therapy, a 24/7 Emergency Department, and physician offices.
Why Texas Health ?
As a Texas Health RN you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more. Our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you’ll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards :
2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
“America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus, an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.