Texas Health Resources RN (registered Nurse)-Neuro Special Procedures (Neuro IR) Hybrid Suite in Plano, Texas
*Sign-On Bonus - $12,000.00 for this position*
Looking for an opportunity to be a part of a procedural area? We are looking for a unique Nurse wanting to work in our Neuro Special Procedures area. This unit offers cross training, educational opportunities, and a wide variety of benefits!
The address is 6200 W Parker Rd, Plano, TX 75093
SCHEDULE: Full Time 40 hrs./ week. On-Call requirements
Our new Neuro Interventional unit is searching for a Registered Nurse on a full-time basis. This team does interventional radiology. If you have procedural experience and looking to join a Magnet facility, look no further. The ability to function in a fast-paced environment is essential
Neuro Special Procedures Department highlights:
• Schedule is Monday through Friday.
• On-Call is required with 30-minute response arrival to hospital time
• Cross training into Cath Lab if desired
• Be a part of a respected comprehensive stroke team providing exceptional patient care and saving lives.
• Gain knowledge of cerebral and vascular anatomy and interventions
The Ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate degree in Nursing required.
• BSN preferred.
• One-year experience as a clinical nurse in a Critical Care setting, or completion of an RN residency program in a Critical Care setting.
• RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
• Neuro Interventional or Interventional Radiology Procedural experience preferred
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Required; Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire.
• BCLS--Basic Care Life Support-- Prior to providing independent Patient care and maintained quarterly
• ACLS--Advance Cardiac Life Support--Within 90 days of hire required
• PALS – Pediatric Advance Life Skill –Within 90 days of hire Required
Why Texas Health Plano?
At Texas Health Plano, we take our mission to improve the health of those in our community seriously. We’re a 386-bed, full-service hospital serving Plano, Frisco, Carrolton and surrounding communities since 1991.
If you’re looking for emergency medicine, cardiology, neurosciences, adult and adolescent behavioral health, an adult intensive care unit and state of the art and technologically advanced surgical services, we’ve got it. Plus, we’re a Level II Trauma Facility, the only health care facility in Collin County to have achieved both the Level IV NICU and Level IV Maternal facility designation and a certified Comprehensive Stroke Program by DNV-GL Healthcare.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health Plano is a Magnet-designated hospital, the only AACN Beacon Gold adult intensive care unit in the DFW area, accredited by the Joint Commission in Hip and Knee Replacement and a Primary Heart Attack Center.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong her
Texas Health Resources Highlights
• Fortune's list of Best Workplaces in Health Care (#1): https://fortune.com/best-workplaces-health-care/2020/
• “Best Workplaces(TM) for Diversity” by Fortune and Great Place to Work® (5 th year in row): https://fortune.com/best-workplaces-for-diversity/2019/
• Great Place to Work's Best Workplaces in Texas™ 2020: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/texas/2020?category=large
• 2019 Texan by Nature 20 (TxN 20): https://texanbynature.org/txn20/
• Platinum-level recognition in the 2019 “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles®” awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health (eleventh year to appear on the list and fourth year to receive the Platinum award)
• A 2019 Gold Level Workplace Health Achievement Award by the American Heart Association (4 th year in a row)
• Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the nation (2016)
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more. Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.