Texas Health Resources RN/Registered Nurse - Oncology - Full Time Nights in Plano, Texas
Sign On Bonus - $10,000!!
Texas Health Plano seeks to hire a Full Time Registered Nurse for our Medical/Surgical Oncology unit.
The address is 6200 West Parker Road, Plano Texas, 75093
Hourly Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.82/hr. –based on relevant experience
Full Time: 7P-7A 36 hour work week with Rotating Weekends/Holidays
The Registered Nurse will improve the quality of care for the medical patient in this 20 bed unit. The Registered Nurse will care for Medical and Surgical oncology patients and be responsible for hanging and monitoring of Chemotherapy Patients, blood transfusions and highly complex biologic drug infusions. The Registered Nurse will become chemotherapy/ Biotherapy certified (If not already on hire) within 6 months of hire. The RN will have the opportunity to work in a great team environment that offers self scheduling and NCAP.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associates Degree in Nursing Required. Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption.
• BSN preferred- CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency required.
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• CPI training within 60 days of hire
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
• ACLS within 6 months of hire required
• 2+ Years of RN experience in Oncology preferred.
• Good computer skills using a medical management application.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2020 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (6 th year in a row)
• 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5 th year in a row)
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.