Texas Health Resources RN/Registered Nurse—Cardiac Cath Lab—Full Time with On-Call Requirements--Plano-10 K Sign-on Bonus in Plano, Texas
*Sign-On Bonus - $10,000.00 for all full time Cath Lab RN openings (Current employees exempt)*
Are you looking for an opportunity to help build a growing Cath Lab? Come join us and share your input and expertise!
Texas Health Plano is located at 6200 W Parker Rd, Plano, TX 75093
SALARY RANGE: $27.50 - $52.88/hour, commensurate with working experience
SCHEDULE: Full-time; 40 hrs./week. Monday – Friday (8-5) Some on-Call requirement
Our Cardiac Cath Lab is searching for a Registered Nurse on a full-time basis. This unit is the 2017 Mission Lifeline Silver Plus Recipient from AGA for care of STEMI patients. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic team player who possesses a high degree of confidentiality, has positive interpersonal skills, and be customer service focused. The ability to function in a fast-paced environment is essential
Cath Lab Department highlights
• 2017 Mission Lifeline Silver Plus Recipient from AGA for care of STEMI patients
• Strong UBS for change/improvement within department, team initiated
• Team oriented relationships with physicians
• Ability to cross train to other H&V specialties within Heart and Vascular
• Self-scheduling call schedule
• Great unit to learn and advance skillset
• Unit offers Autonomy, knowledge, respect.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate’s degree in Nursing required;
• BSN preferred.
• Other - CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency Required
• One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
• RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
• Cath Lab experience preferred
• On-call required. Must live within a 30-minute drive
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Required; Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire.
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is a 366-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical leader, providing technologically advanced care to Plano, Frisco and surrounding communities since 1991. This full-service facility features a full range of specialties including emergency medicine, cardiology, adult and adolescent behavioral health, pediatrics, an adult intensive care unit, state of the art and technologically advanced surgical services and a Level III NICU. Texas Health Plano has more than 1,600 employees and over 1,360 physicians on its medical staff in more than 65 specialties. The hospital is an Advanced Level III Trauma Facility, accredited Chest Pain Center by The Joint Commission, named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Collin County and a Gold-Level Mother Friendly business. Texas Health Plano is the recipient of the Disease Specific Care Certifications from the Joint Commission in Chest Pain, Joint Replacement – Hip and Joint Replacement – Knee and an Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence
Texas Health Highlights
• Fortune's list of Best Workplaces in Health Care (#1): https://fortune.com/best-workplaces-health-care/2020/
• “Best Workplaces(TM) for Diversity” by Fortune and Great Place to Work® (5 th year in row): https://fortune.com/best-workplaces-for-diversity/2019/
• Great Place to Work's Best Workplaces in Texas™ 2020: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/texas/2020?category=large
• 2019 Texan by Nature 20 (TxN 20): https://texanbynature.org/txn20/
• Platinum-level recognition in the 2019 “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles®” awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health (eleventh year to appear on the list and fourth year to receive the Platinum award)
• A 2019 Gold Level Workplace Health Achievement Award by the American Heart Association (4 th year in a row)
• Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the nation (2016)
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more. Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.