Texas Health Resources Surgery Circulator RN/Registered Nurse/Full Time/Friday-Saturday-Sunday/Nights/1830-0700/Plano in Plano, Texas
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano seeks to hire a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Operating Room to work Full Time , Nights and on the weekends.
Location: 6200 W Parker Rd, Plano, TX 75093
Salary Range : $25.00 - $50.82/hour, commensurate with working experience
Night Shift; (3) 12-hour shifts; 36 hours/week; weekends and holidays required ; call required , 0630 PM -0700 AM , Friday-Saturday-Sunday
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate's Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date. Req
Bachelor's Degree Nursing Preferred
• 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse in the Operating Room or completion of an RN residency program Required
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Req. and BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire
• Preferred 2 years Operating Room experience and BSN
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
WHY TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is a 366-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical leader, providing technologically advanced care to Plano, Frisco and surrounding communities since 1991. This full-service facility features a full range of specialties including emergency medicine, cardiology, adult and adolescent behavioral health, pediatrics, an adult intensive care unit, state of the art and technologically advanced surgical services and a Level III NICU. Texas Health Plano has more than 1,600 employees and over 1,360 physicians on its medical staff in more than 65 specialties. The hospital is an Advanced Level III Trauma Facility, accredited Chest Pain Center by The Joint Commission, named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Collin County and a Gold-Level Mother Friendly business. Texas Health Plano is the recipient of the Disease Specific Care Certifications from the Joint Commission in Chest Pain, Joint Replacement – Hip and Joint Replacement – Knee and an Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
TEXAS HEALTH HIGHLIGHTS
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.