Texas Health Resources Experienced Nurse Practitioner Family Medicine - Prosper, TX in Prosper, Texas
Nurse Practitioner Opening
As one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the U.S. we play a huge role in the communities we serve in the greater Dallas Fort Worth area. Texas Health Physicians Group — the Texas Health Resources physician organization is pleased to announce a full time Nurse Practitioner opening for one of their outpatient practices located in , Prosper, Texas . Apply today and join our award-winning Texas Health family and become a part of a team that is improving the health of our communities daily. You belong here.
Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2023
Celebrating our 9th consecutive year. We’re one of only three health systems recognized
· Full Time Schedule 40 hours per week
· Well-established, successful practice in a highly desirable area
· Focus on high standard of care and maintain high quality scores
· EPIC EMR documentation system
· Strong reputation in the community with a very loyal patient base.
· Comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision CME, Malpractice and 401k
· Graduate of accredited Nurse Practitioner program
· FNP Certification and TX license required
· Minimum 1-year family practice experience required
The Nurse Practitioner (“NP”) Must be a graduate of an accredited Advanced Nursing Program and have a current RN license for the State of Texas.
Certified Advanced Nurse Practitioner in the State of Texas.
The NP will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to maintain certification and licensure.
The NP’s duties and responsibilities apply to the THPG patient population and assigned setting only
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.