Texas Health Resources Family Practice Physician in Richardson, Texas
FAMILY PRACTICE PHYSICIAN OPENING
Exciting opportunity for a BC/BE Family Practice Physician to join one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas. This well-established, six (6) provider practice is committed to providing patients with quality care and service.
• Take over established practice seeing a major of adult patients.
• Located in highly accessible and visible intersection.
• Monday – Friday work schedule.
• Provide preventative and routine care as well as management of chronic conditions.
• EPIC EMR
• Employed position with competitive salary.
• Full Benefit Package including health, life, dental, vision, CME and 401K.
• Tort Reform State.
• Graduate of an accredited medical school with a degree of MD/DO.
• Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine.
• Texas License
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.