Texas Health Resources Certified Sterile Processing Tech - Full Time Evenings in Rockwall, Texas
Certified Sterile Processing Tech
We are looking for a qualified Certified Sterile Processing Tech to join our Texas Health family. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Rockwall - 3150 Horizon Rd, Rockwall, TX 75032
Work hours: Full Time, 40 hours weekly, evening schedule possibly 11am-7:30pm (subject to change) with one call shift a week and one weekend shift a month
• New and advanced equipment and technology
• Positive environment
• Fast paced environment
Here’s What You Need:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent required
• 1 year of sterile processing experience preferred
• CSPDT - Certified Sterile Processing and Distribution Technician required upon hire or
• CBSPD - Certification Board for Sterile Processing & Distribution required upon hire or
• CRCST - Certified Registered Central Service Technician required upon hire
• Detailed oriented
What You Will Do:
· Performs scanning of instrument trays for location and creation of count sheet/label.
· Cleaning of instruments manually and using automated cleaners.
· Demonstrates the proper loading technique for sterilization method.
· Performs scanning of instrument trays to track location using the SPM system.
· Demonstrates decontamination process according to policy and procedure.
· Cleaning of instruments manually using automated washer cleaners.
· Demonstrates processing and distribution of special medical emergency carts, and Urology carts
Additional perks of being a Texas Health employee:
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Program as well as several other benefits.
· Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
· Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Texas Health Hospital Rockwall is proud to serve the growing areas of Rockwall County, Kaufman County, Hunt County, eastern Dallas County, southern Collin County, and outlying areas. Our caregivers live in these tight knit communities too therefore we have a particular interest in providing the best care possible for you - our neighbors, friends, and family members.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.