Texas Health Resources CT Technologist - Full Time, Nights in Rockwall, Texas
Are you looking for a rewarding career with a top-notch healthcare company? We are looking for a qualified CT Technologist like you to join our Texas Health Family
Work location: Texas Health Rockwall – 3150 Horizon Road, Rockwall TX 75032
Work hours: Thursday to Saturday from 6:30 pm to 6:30 am
Radiology Department Highlights:
· Great work life balance
· Very family friendly atmosphere and work environment in the Imaging Department
· New state of the art imaging equipment installed in 2022
· Great group of radiologists to work with in the department
Here’s What You Need
Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology upon hire REQUIRED or
Associate's Degree preferred
1 Year radiologic technologist w/out ARRT-CT REQUIRED or
No experience w/ARRT-CT REQUIRED
Licenses and Certifications
ARRT - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists R Upon Hire REQUIRED and
ARRT - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists CT (w/no radiology technician exp) Upon Hire REQUIRED or
ARRT - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists CT (w/1 year radiology technician exp) 12 Months REQUIRED and
CMRT - Certified Medical Radiologic Technologist Upon Hire REQUIRED and
BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly REQUIRED
Communication, computer, venipuncture
What You Will Do
· Imaging Procedures, Quality and Processing
· Patient Care
· Equipment Operation and Maintenance
· Professional Accountability and Partnership
Additional perks of being a Texas Health employee
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Program as well as several other benefits.
· Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
· Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
#LI - JT1
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.