Texas Health Resources Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner - Royse City, TX in Royse City, Texas
FAMILY PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY
FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER
Royse City, Texas
Experience the difference when you join one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas. Come explore this excellent Fulltime opportunity for a Family Nurse Practitioner in the friendly city of Royse City, Texas . Here’s your chance to become a part of a thriving practice working in association with extremely talented and well-trained physicians and staff.
• Monday –Friday Full Time Schedule
• Well-established, successful practice in a highly desirable area
• Focus on high standard of care and maintain high quality scores
• EPIC EMR documentation system
• Strong reputation in the community with a very loyal patient base.
• Comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision CME, Malpractice and 401k
• Texas licensed
• Board certified.
• Graduate of accredited Nurse Practitioner program
• Certified in Family Medicine
The Nurse Practitioner (“NP”) Must be a graduate of an accredited Advanced Nursing Program and have a current RN license for the State of Texas.
Certified Advanced Nurse Practitioner in the State of Texas.
The NP will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to maintain certification and licensure.
The NP’s duties and responsibilities apply to the THPG patient population and assigned setting only
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.