Texas Health Resources HOUSEKEEPER - PM Shift in Stephenville, Texas
Are you looking for a rewarding career with top-notch benefits? We’re looking for qualified Housekeeper like you to join our Texas Health family.
· Work location: 411 Belknap Stephenville, TX 76401
· Work hours: Evening Shift 3:30 PM – 12:00 AM rotating schedule
Here’s What You Need
· H.S. Diploma or Equivalent preferred
· 6 Months related experience preferred
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Capable of working independently, setting priorities, and being flexible in assignments
· Able to work around housekeeping chemicals
· Full range of motion and ability to lift 50 lbs
Here’s What You Will Do
Clean assigned area (s) according to procedure to meet established infection control, sanitation and safety guidelines. This includes, but is not limited to sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, pulling trash, pulling dirty linen, cleaning sinks, commodes, countertops, showers and beds.
Replenish linen and other supplies i.e., paper towels, trash bags, toilet tissue, etc. in assigned area.
Replenish supplies on housekeeping carts or in assigned areas to prepare work area for next service period.
Responsible for keeping all equipment clean and reporting all broken equipment to the supervisor.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.