Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse -Emergency Room - PRN - Stephenville in Stephenville, Texas
Texas Health Stephenville seeks to hire an experienced RN/Registered Nurse to work PRN in the Emergency Room Department.
The address is 411 N. Belknap Street, Stephenville, TX 76104.
Salary rate for this position is: $38.00/hr.
• PRN: shifts could vary, rotating weekends and holidays required.
• The Emergency Department at Texas Health Stephenville, is a newly established unit and has a level 3 chest pain accreditation.
• 12 bed unit
• 1 to 4 ratios
• recently introduced mid-levels
• on-site physician
• Tele- Sane nursing
• volume of patients seen is 17,500 annually
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate’s degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) is required
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) is preferred – RN’s hired after January 2017 require BSN within 2 years of start date.
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN Residency program required. (2) Years preferred
• RN – Registered Nurse licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire required
• BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support through the American Heart Association upon hire • ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support 6 months req. PALS 6 months req. CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 60 days req.
• TNCC – Trauma Nursing Core Course 12 months Req.
• ENPC – Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course 12 months req
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
• Basic computer skills - computerized charting - use EPIC/Care Connect
• Critical thinking skills.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville is a full-service, 98-bed hospital serving Erath and surrounding counties since 1926. The hospital offers surgical services, women’s and infants’ services, advanced diagnostic imaging, sleep lab and a wound care program. Texas Health Stephenville has received accreditation as a Level IV trauma center, Cycle III Chest Pain Center by Society of Chest Pain Centers and Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. The hospital was named a Baby-Friendly Hospital by the World Health Organization and received Pathway to Excellence® designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Stephenville is about an hour away from Fort Worth, so if peaceful surroundings in a rural area are the style you're looking for in your career, consider Texas Health Stephenville.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.