Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse/RN – Nurse Supervisor – Full Time Days - Take your Career To the Next Level!! in Stephenville, Texas
Texas Health Stephenville seeks to hire a Nurse Supervisor to work Full Time in the Med/surg Department.
The address is 411 Belknap, Stephenville, TX 76401
Salary range is Min. $39.81/hr. to Max. $64.15/hr. – based on relevant experience
• Shift is 7:00 am-7:00 pm, full-time, (3)12 hour shifts, weekends and holidays required
The Nurse Supervisor will provide leadership and support to our med/surg nursing team. Patients are admitted to this unit with the following illnesses: pneumonia, diabetes, cardiac chest pains, general surgery, appendectomy, bowel surgeries, ortho, hips and knees.
Texas Health Stephenville has a long history of providing quality care to the residents of Erath County and surrounding areas. As a designated Level IV Trauma Center, we offer a wide range of emergency services. The hospital has also been nationally recognized as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology, giving patients access to advances in technology and treatment. Our cardiovascular rehabilitation program focuses on treating cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases through education, prevention, rehabilitation, and disease management.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate's Degree from an accredited Nursing program required.
• Bachelor's Degree Nursing Preferred.
• 2+ years experience as a clinical nurse with previous experience as a charge nurse or similar leadership role (i.e. Charge nurse, committee chair, preceptor) required.
• TX Registered Nurse Upon Hire required
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support upon hire required
• ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support within 90 days of hire required
• CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 60 Days required.
• PALS – Pediatric Life Support preferred
• TNCC – Trauma Nurse Core Course preferred
• CMSRN – Certified Med/surg RN preferred
The essential job duties of this position are:
• Collaborates with Leadership, UBC, and appropriate team members to establish, implement, and monitor department policies/procedures, facilitate unit goals, evaluate and individualize patient care and provide direction to staff to promote quality outcomes.
• Engages staff to promote evidence based practices within the unit.
• Monitors key performance indicators and regulatory requirements for compliance.
• Provides bedside leadership and clinical expertise to improve quality of patient care.
• Good computer skills using a medical management application.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you will love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
“America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.