Texas Health Resources Behavioral Health RN - PRN; 7:00am - 7:00pm in United States
Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a Registered Nurse II to work PRN at Texas Health Arlington Memorial in the Behavioral Health department.
The address 800 W. Randol Mill Road, Arlington, Texas, 76012
Salary $26.50 minimum to $46.20 maximum, based on relevant experience
• PRN, As Needed; 7:00am – 7:00pm
• Responds to others' priorities regarding safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
• Regular assessment and maintenance of comfort
• Knowledge of basic physiology and pathophysiology
• Knowledge of human emotions during health and illness
• Knowledge of human development across the life span
• Knowledge of pain and suffering, pain interventions and pain comfort/theories.
• Provides safe patient care as evidenced by:
• Using barcode medication verification (BMV) during medication administrations
• Completing accurate documentation in the electronic health record
• Completing assessments accurately and in a timely manner
• Individualizing care plans specific to the needs of the patient
• Providing consistent attention to airway, intake, elimination, sleep, rest, mobility and hygiene needs
• Demonstrating knowledge of patient rights and incorporating into daily practice
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate's Degree Nursing Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption. Please contact your Human Resources department for additional information or questions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Preferred
• 1 Year Experience as a Clinical Nurse or completion of an RN residency
• 1 Year Experience in Behavioral Health Highly Preferred
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Required And
• BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support Expiration date greater than 3 months Preferred Upon Hire Required And
• CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within Upon Hire Required And
• ACPI - Advanced Crisis Prevention Intervention Training maintained annually every 6 Months Required OR
• CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 30 Days Required And
• ACPI - Advanced Crisis Prevention Intervention Training maintained annually every 12 Months Required
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
WHY TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES?
At Texas Health Arlington Memorial we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 369-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1958. Our location in central Arlington provides convenient care to people in the DFW Metroplex and surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for comprehensive cardiac care, women’s services, neurosciences and emergency medicine, we’ve got it. Plus we’re a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, an accredited Acute Heart Failure Center and provide wellness services, outpatient surgery and women’s imaging services.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health Arlington Memorial is a Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Center, a Cycle III Chest Pain Center and a designated Magnet hospital. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for cancer and emergency services, cardiac care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
• A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.