Texas Health Resources Nurse Administrative Supervisor - Fort Worth Clearfork - PRN - Days in United States
Administrative Supervisor Registered Nurse PRN (As Needed)
Texas Health Texas Health Clearfork – 5400 Clearfork Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76031.
Salary Range: Min. $40.89/hr - Max. $61.24/hr - based on relevant work experience.
Work Schedule : 7PM-7AM, weekends and holidays included.
• Represents facility administration after business hours and on weekends
• Promotes shared decision making through collaborative/consultative relationships with nursing administration, department leadership, general nursing staff and other department staff
• Rounds throughout the facility on a frequent (at least 2 times/12 hours shift) and consistent basis
• Acts as a central source for information for all staff
• Serves as a resource for problem solving, decision-making, and policy interpretation, consistently making judgments based on reliable critical thinking and that are evidence-based
• Collaborates with patient care leadership to facilitate resolution of staff and patient needs
• Responds to emergency situations such as Codes and RRTs
• Responds to emergency, rapid response or clinically complex events and serves as a clinical leader during the emergency situations.
• Communication with other care providers is timely, accurate, and complete
• Demonstrates a positive, supportive role when a change is being introduced and implemented
• Guides staff through various steps of change and positively reinforces their efforts
• Role models the THR Professional Practice Model and Promise Behaviors
• Facilitates appropriate utilization of beds, assuring that patient needs, diagnosis, and acuity are appropriately matched to the unit scope of service, level of care and assigned nursing competency/skill
• Utilizes bed tracking systems and other methods to meet timely assignment of beds and minimal delays, where applicable
• Assures that resources are allocated to care for admitted patients waiting in the ED for a room to become available; rounds on these patients frequently to assure that appropriate level of care is being delivered and implementation of admit orders is not delayed
• Coordinates and approves appropriate transfers from other facilities in a timely manner through Patient Logistics Transfer Center
• Attends all bed management meetings as appropriate for the shift worked
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
•Associates Degree Graduate of an accredited nursing program required
•Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption.
•Bachelors Degree Nursing Preferred
•5 years experience as a clinical nurse with previous experience as a charge nurse or similar leadership role (i.e. Charge nurse, committee chair, preceptor) Required And
•3 years experience Emergency and/or critical care nursing Preferred
•RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire required And
•ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required and
•BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required
•CPI – Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 60 day Required
Practices within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act. Proactive problem solving skills, good interpersonal, verbal, written and computer skills. Excellent prioritization skills.
Why Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2020 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (6 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
• A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.