Texas Health Resources MRI Radiographer PRN (as needed) in Willow Park, Texas
Texas Health Willow Park seeks to hire a MRI Radiographer to work PRN (as needed).
The address is 101 Crown Pointe Blvd, Willow Park, TX 76087
Salary range is Min. $31.76/hr to Max. $46.54/hr – based on relevant experience
• Rotating shift, as needed with call required
• Explains procedures to patient or guardian / family member if applicable prior to exam
• Performs complex procedures including age related criteria and developmental considerations.
• Assists radiologist with complex and invasive procedures using aseptic technique
• Processes and manipulates images, analyzes image quality, troubleshoots, makes technique adjustments or repeat procedures as needed 8. Utilizes proper downtime procedures for PACS and HIS / RIS
• Assesses and recognizes the patient’s emotional, physical, developmental, cognitive and psychosocial conditions
• Handles patients with IVs, oxygen, chest tubes or other devices, and monitor patient during imaging
• Administers contrast media and other medications in accordance with medication administration guidelines
• Demonstrates the knowledge and understanding of quality control and regulatory standards
• Attends departmental continuing education, meetings, and checks email in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Graduate of an accredited school of radiologic technology required
• Associates degree is preferred
• 1 year radiologic technologist experience required
• 1 year MRI experience is preferred
• ARRT (R) upon hire required
• ARRT (MR registry) within 12 months required
• CMRT (either by the TDH or THMB) upon hire required
• BCLS within 30 days of hire required
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Neighborhood Care & Wellness Willow Park, an integrated health campus owned and operated by Texas Health Resources, opened in eastern Parker County in January 2015. Willow Park, located about 20 miles west of Fort Worth, is a fast-growing Parker County city of more than 4,000 residents. Texas Health Willow Park features a freestanding emergency department, fitness center and three-story medical office building and serves communities like Weatherford, Aledo, Hudson Oaks and Annetta.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor (2018 and 2019)
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.