Texas Health Resources SECURITY OFFICER in Willow Park, Texas
Monday thru Friday; 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM
H.S. Diploma or Equivalent required
2 Years security, military or police experience preferred
Ability to make independent decisions with tact and mature/positive attitude. ability to assume responsibilities. Ability to be
cooperative, discreet and courteous within scope of assigned authority.
DL - Drivers License Upon Hire
CSO - Commissioned Security Officer or NCSO - Non-Commissioned Security Officer within 30 Days of being hired
CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 30 Days
BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support within 90 Days of hire
Performs general security work in protection of persons, property and the enforcement of all applicable policies, rules and
regulations of Texas Health Resources and applicable federal, state, and local laws to prevent losses due to accidents and
• Patrols buildings and grounds for unlocked secured areas for after hour entry.
• Lock and unlock doors according to schedules.
• Provide individual and group escorts to and from parking areas.
• Identify and remove unauthorized individuals from property.
• Enforce campus parking policies/cite violations.
• Maintain compliance with all Security Department policies.
• Pursue and detain persons involved in criminal actiivity.
• Complete incident/offense report forms/compose narratives.
• Give directions to areas of facility, interact with police, fire personnel, patients, visitors, and staff members.
• Provide interior/perimeter of campus and parking locations driving Security Department vehicles.
Adheres to the Department of Public Safety Private Security Bureau rules and regulations.
Work assigned details in areas designated as at risk or high traffic areas.
Willow Park and the surrounding communities of Weatherford, Aledo, Hudson Oaks and Annetta are rapidly growing. By serving the residents of these and nearby thriving cities, Texas Health Neighborhood Care & Wellness Willow Park aims to make a broad range of health care services accessible — right in your neighborhood. Texas Health Willow Park, a part of Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, provides 24/7 emergency care and outpatient services that include a behavioral health, lab services, physical, sports and hand therapy, cardiac rehab and imaging.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.